Nowadays, finding cool videos is easy. Not only from YouTube. There are Instagram, Facebook, and twitter that also have video content. However, unfortunately there is no download menu available. So, it needs third-party services to be able to download from there.
Actually, without a download button, it shows that social media still respects content copyright. So, it does not provide free access for users to download video content there. Indeed, it is certain that when the videos can be downloaded, there will be many social media who re-upload the videos.
You can imagine if dozens or even hundreds of accounts reupload the same video content on these social media. In quantity, the amount of content has increased, but in terms of quality? There will be a setback of creativity that is slowly eroding and will decrease.
However, that doesn’t mean that all video downloaders from social media will have such a fate. There are some circles that do download videos for certain reasons. For documentation purposes, for example. Or interested in collecting, because there is a moment that cannot be forgotten from the video.
Usually, people like to record events the most, and then directly upload them to social media. Since twitter added the video share feature, a lot of people are using this feature. So, it’s not just on Facebook and Instagram that they share videos. But it can also use twitter.
This TWDown.net is also the same as the previous website, which only focuses on Twitter video downloader. However, in the navigation section there is also a Facebook Downloader, either a partner site or indeed one owner, I also don’t know.
To use this site, please follow these steps:
- Similar to the previous method, please find the Twitter video you want to download then copy the video link.
- After that, please visit twdown.net website.
- Next, paste the link of the video you are going to download and then click Download.
- Well, you can also choose the quality of the video, please select it and click Download next to it.
The first way to download videos from Twitter on an Android phone is to use the SaveVideo.me site. This media download page is highly recommended. Not only can you download videos from Twitter, but this page can also download videos from other social media.
For example, you can download videos from Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, Vine and also dailymotion. Here’s how to download videos on Twitter via the site SaveVideo.me…
- First of all go to your Twitter account and search for the video you want to download.
- Then the video tweet link is copied/copied.
- Then open save video.me website page on your Android phone’s browser.
- Then the twitter video link that has been copied earlier is pasted in the column provided by SaveVideo.me
Not much different from the previous site, this site also has the main function as a Twitter video downloader. The way to use it is also exactly the same, namely by entering the video link then clicking the download button.
Here’s how to use it:
- Please search for the Twitter video and then copy the link.
- After that, please go directly to the site.
- Enter the link of the video you copied earlier in the column provided then click Download.
- After that, you can choose the video resolution as well as the format available on the site.
- Finally, select the video you want and then wait for the download process.
Twitter video downloader
It turns out that without even an application we can download videos from twitter. There are even several alternative options for which way to use.
In principle, to be able to download videos from Twitter without an application, we need the services of a third party. Namely in the form of a downloader site.
Usually we just copy and paste the video url link and download it on the downloader website. The method is very easy.
- Open the Twitter app and select the video you want to download.
- Tap the “Share” or “Share” icon at the bottom of the tweet.
- Select “Copy link to tweet” or “Copy link to tweet.”
- Open https://twittervideodownloader.com/.
- Enter the tweet link in the box that says “Enter link/url.”
- Click “Download.”
- The video will appear. There are several video quality options. Select the one that suits you and tap “Download.
On android, there are many applications that you can use to download Twitter videos. However, in this article I will only give one application, namely Tweet2gif.
Here’s how to use Tweet2gif:
- First, please download the Tweet2gif application.
- After that, please find the video you want to download and copy the video link. To do this, click the V icon in the upper right corner and then select Copy link to Tweet.
- Next, please enter the Tweet2gif application, click Paste to paste the video link earlier. If so, please click Download MP4 to save it.
Well, those are some ways to download videos on Twitter, please choose the easiest way in your opinion.
For more articles visit: iamcomplexion.com